mardi 7 août 2012

Snoesje


I'm not very used to this kind but I wanted to participate in the Marianne's Design Divas - Summer challenge and the Marianne Design Challenge which asked to use a 3-D or a stamp from Snosjes. So I used a 3-D I had for a very long time and I used my new  Marianne Design papers "Vintage Pastels", my new die cut Marianne Design LR0205 I love the fence and die cut Marianne Design LR0130 where I cut a circle to paste in the center. With this card I therefore participate to the
challenge of No. 60 Marianne Design Challenge and
Marianne's Design Divas - Summer challenge.

Je ne suis pas très habituée à ce genre mais je voulais participer au défi de Marianne's Design Divas - Summer challenge et au défi de Marianne Design Challenge qui demandait d'utiliser un 3-D ou une étampe Snosje.  J'ai donc utilisé un 3-D que j'avais depuis très longtemps et j'ai utilisé mes nouveaux papiers Marianne Design "Vintage Pastels", ma toute nouvelle découpe Marianne Design LR0205 dont j'adore la clôture et la découpe Marianne Design LR0130 pour laquelle j'ai découpé un cercle pour coller au centre.  Avec cette carte je participe donc au défi No 60 de Marianne Design Challenge.

4 commentaires:

  1. Hi Lyse, what a gorgeous card you made with your new materials.
    Thank you for joining in our challenge.

    Anita
    Challengeblog MD

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. A very beautiful card!

    Thanks for joining the challenge@
    Wybrich
    DT MDchallenge blog

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. What a beautiful card Lyse and nice that you participate with the challenge of MD.
    Gr. Thea
    DT Challenge blog MD

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Beautiful card !!!

    Thank you for joining use.

    Mieke, DT cahllenge blog MD

    RépondreSupprimer