dimanche 1 juillet 2012

Happy holiday - Bonnes vacances


For the 59th challenge of Marianne Design blog I made this card on  holiday theme. For me butterflies perfectly evoke the holiday so I am inspired to make this card. I used a stencil from Marianne Desing "Sweet Romance" No. EH1859 that I cutout and embossed to make a nice background.  For butterflies I used to dies LR0115 and LR015.  Happy holiday Marianne Design team (back in August 2th).

Pour le 59ième challenge du blog Marianne Design j'ai fait cette carte sous le thème des vacances.  Pour moi les papillons évoquent parfaitement les vacances alors je m'en suis inspirée pour faire cette carte.  J'ai utilisé un stencin Marianne Desing "Sweet Romance" No EH1859 que j'ai embossé et découpé pour faire un joli fond.  Pour les papillons je me suis servie de la découpe LR0115 et LR0158.

8 commentaires:

  1. Thank you Olga, I made it with a broken wrist so what if I had my 2 hands without handicap... hi, hi, hi. Fortunately I don't need a cast for my broken wrist I just have a splint like the one on this picture https://myhealth.alberta.ca/health/_layouts/healthwise/media/medical/hw/h9991352_001.jpg

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Delicate and sweet card. Sorry to hear about your wrist; hope it's feel better soon.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. A beautiful Card Lyse.
    Butterflies stay for freedom. I can imagine that it gives a holiday feeling.
    Thank your for joining our challenge

    Anita
    Challengeblog MD

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Very beautiful card!

    Thabnks for joining the challenge.

    Wybrich
    DT MDchallenge blog

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Hello Lyse,
    I hope your wrist will get better soon! I broke my wrist at 4 places in january and I am still going in and out the hospital. I have a cast that I can take off....
    I am grateful that I can work for 50% and that I can make cards again!
    So..I know how it feels! Hope you'll get better soon!
    Your card is soooo pretty! Thanks for joining the MD Challenge!
    Best regards, Jen (MD).

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. 'n Hele mooie kaart heb je gemaakt.
    Bedankt voor het meedoen aan de challenge.

    Groetjes,
    Yvonne
    Challengeblog MD.

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Very nice card.
    Thank you for joining use.

    Mieke, MDchallengeblog

    RépondreSupprimer