samedi 9 juin 2012

Bégonias et Pétunias


Yesterday I went to buy flowers for my balcony, this year my choice stopped on begonias and petunias. Begonias are flowers that can tolerate full sun very well and I strong winds on my balcony, but for petunias I'm not sure if they will tolerate all the wind, I hope it will be ok.

Hier je suis allée acheter des fleurs pour mon balcon, cette année mon choix s'est arrêté sur les bégonias et les pétunias.  Les bégonias sont des fleurs qui tolèrent parfaitement bien le plein soleil et les frots vents que j'ai sur mon balcon, par contre pour les pétunias je ne suis pas certaine qu'elles vont s'accomoder du vent, j'espère que ça va aller.

1 commentaire:

  1. I love petunias and have them in my flower beds and in hanging baskets. They will withstand the wind if you fertilize them every time you water (I use miracle grow) and pinch them back so they will fill out more from the base of the plant. When you do this you don't have to deadhead them either. Flowers are the best part of summer and make your balcony very pretty!

    RépondreSupprimer