vendredi 1 juin 2012

Joan's Gardens weekly challenge 20

This card is to enter Joan's Gardens weekly challenge No 20. The requirments for this contest are :

- Use a Bird theme - I've cut out a bird and a cage with my Silhouette SD.
- Use a branch and leaves  -  I've cut out some branchs and leaves.
- Use Blue on your card - The bird, the cage, the flowers and the bow are made of blue.
- Use a frame - The Cuttlebug embossing folder "Scrollwork" was used to frame my card.


7 commentaires:

  1. Beautiful card! Love the colors you used and the bird cage is adorable. Great job.

    Thanks so much for joining us at Joan's Gardens for our weekly challenge.
    Joan
    www.atjoansgardens.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Such a pretty creation! I love the design you have come up with! Great job!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Thank you very much Joan and Darlene, your comments are very appreciate

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Loved the embossing, flowers and the bird and bird cage. Nice job

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. This is such a beautiful card. The blue really stands out on the pretty embossed frame. Thank you for joining us in our challenge at Joan's Gardens.

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Your card is lovely! Love that ribbon!

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Love the blue birdcage, reminds me of the real one hanging in my den, without the bird. Very pretty card.

    RépondreSupprimer